Better Solar Products
The hardest working systems under the sun
If you’re going solar, go all the way. SunPower® solar panels are designed to wake up earlier, work harder, and turn off later in the day.1So, you can make the most of abundant solar energy and the vast savings it brings.
- 1. Based on a simulation under identical conditions comparing a 300W conventional panel using Sandia National Laboratories™ Photovoltaic Array Performance Model and weather data for San Jose, California.
SunPower Maxeon Solar Panels
- Highest efficiency panel you can buy1
- Unmatched reliability2
- Maximizes production—up to 60% more energy in the same space over the first 25 years3
- Optimizes energy output in tight spaces
- 1. Based on search of datasheet values from websites of top 20 manufacturers per IHS, as of January 2018
- 2. Dirk Jordan et al, Robust PV Degradation Methodology and Application, March 2018 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=8233204
- 3. SunPower 370 W, 22.7% efficient, compared to a Conventional Panel on same-sized arrays (260 W, 16% efficient, approx. 1.6 m²), 7% more energy per watt (based on PVSim runs for avg US climate), 0.5%/yr slower degradation rate (Jordan, et. al. Robust PV Degradation Methodology and Application. PVSC 2018).
SunPower Performance Solar Panels
- Enhanced efficiency, quality, and reliability compared to Conventional Panels
- Minimizes up-front project costs
- Optimizes energy output in unconstrained spaces
SunPower Flexible Solar Panels
Weighing in at 2.2 kilos, 46 inches tall x 22 inches wide, and flexible up to 30 degrees (110 watt panel), our portable solar panels can go almost anywhere, whether you are off-grid camping or simply want to be prepared in case of an emergency.
A better warranty starts with a better product
SunPower provides the industry's only 25-year Power, Product and Service Warranty.1We have absolute confidence in our panels' ability to deliver more energy, reliability and savings over time.
- 1. Does not include Flexible Solar Panels. Service applicable only to solar panels originally installed in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, or the United Kingdom and subject to the terms and conditions of SunPower Limited Warranty, SunPower will pay for reasonable, necessary and actual removal and reinstallation costs of the repaired or replaced PV Module.