Are you a customer?
To purchase SunPower high efficiency solar panels for your home or business call our toll-free number 00 800 855 81111 and we'll connect you with a local installer.
Toll-free number available from landline and mobile phones for 26 European countries: Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Austria, Germany.
Cannot find the toll-free number for your country? We have distributors and installers in over 30 countries. Complete our form to get in touch with us.
Interested in becoming a
SunPower distributor or installer?
Join with the most reliable solar energy brand
SunPower works only with distributors who have the proven skills, commitment and knowledge of the local market. Together, we’ll deliver the most reliable, high-efficiency solar panels and the best customer service.
- A highly reliable company selected by Total Group to be its partner in the solar energy sector
- Almost 35 years of proven experience in the industry
Work with high-quality solar technology
- Maximum Power: SunPower® Maxeon® technology features the highest efficiency panel in home and commercial solar1Based on datasheet review of websites of top 20 manufacturers per IHS, as of May, 2019..
- Trusted Durability: With an expected useful life of more than 40 years2SunPower Module 40-Year Useful Life," SunPower white paper. 2013. Useful life is 99 out of 100 panels operating at more than 70% of rated power., SunPower solar panels are designed and tested to stand up to some of the harshest conditions.
- Unmatched Reliability3Jordan, et. al. Robust PV Degradation Methodology and Application. PVSC 2018.
- Up to 55% more energy in the same space over 25 years4SunPower 400 W, 22.6% efficient, compared to a Conventional Panel on same-sized arrays (280 W multi, 17% efficient, approx. 1.64 m²), 8% more energy per watt (based on PVSim runs for avg US climate), 0.5%/yr slower degradation rate (Jordan, et. al. Robust PV Degradation Methodology and Application. PVSC 2018).